A video player is a computer program for playing video files. The term can refer to a standalone application or a plugin for another program such as a web browser. Video players are often used to play a video file on a computer or to stream it to a television.
- Video player are Total Install on Mobile 5329568+
- Video player are Devolop By photo music video std
- Install Video player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video player Is Size: 8.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 11, 2022
Video player Andorid App Summary
photo music video std is the developer of this Video player application. The size of Video player is 8.4M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5329568+ users of this app. The Video player app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Jan 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video player for PC
1. The app can play video and music files.
2. The app uses less memory than other video players.
3. The app has a thumbnail preview of the video.
4. The app supports multiple subtitle formats.
5. The app can play multiple video formats, including HD videos.
6. The app has a speed control option.
7. The app can be quickly muted.
8. The app has a video locker to protect videos.
9. The app can scan all video files.
10. The app allows selection of multiple videos files to play and share.
How To Install Video player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video player|
|Developer||photo music video std|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jan 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.music.video.player.hdxo|
Video player App Overview and Details
A video player is a software application for playing video files. The term can refer to a standalone application or to the video player software built into common web browsers.
There are many different types of video players available, from standalone applications to embedded players that are part of a web page. When choosing a video player, it is important to consider the operating system and web browser that will be used, as well as the video formats that will be played.
Standalone video players typically offer a wider range of features than embedded players, but may be less compatible with certain operating systems and web browsers. It is important to test a video player before installing it to be sure that it meets all of the necessary requirements.
Most video players support the playback of a variety of video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, and MKV. Some players may also support streaming video playback from online sources such as YouTube and Netflix.
Whats New In this Video player?
The video player application is a useful tool for watching videos on a computer. It allows the user to watch videos in a variety of formats and has a number of features that make it easy to use. The application is free to download and use.