Are you looking for an easy way to add video content to your website? Look no further than Video Popup Player! This simple plugin allows you to embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and other online video providers into a popup player that pops up on your page. You can also choose to have the video autoplay when the page loads. Video Popup Player is the perfect way to add engaging video content to your website.
- Video Popup Player are Total Install on Mobile 306254+
- Video Popup Player are Devolop By PPN Developers
- Install Video Popup Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Popup Player Is Size: 8.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 21, 2021
Video Popup Player Andorid App Summary
PPN Developers is the developer of this Video Popup Player application. The size of Video Popup Player is 8.4M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 306254+ users of this app. The Video Popup Player app rating is currently 1.8. It was last updated on Dec 21, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Popup Player for PC
– Watch videos while multi-tasking
– Create multiple video popups
– Resize videos with pinch to zoom
– Easy volume and brightness controls
– Volume, Next/Previous, Play/Pause buttons for floating videos
– Support for all video formats
How To Install Video Popup Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Popup Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Popup Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Popup Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Video Popup Player
|4.2 and up
|Dec 21, 2021
|Get it On
Video Popup Player App Overview and Details
The Video Popup Player is an extension for the Google Chrome browser that allows you to watch videos in a popup window. This extension is useful when you want to watch a video while you are working on another task. The Video Popup Player extension also allows you to resize the popup window, so you can watch the video in the size that is most comfortable for you.
Whats New In this Video Popup Player?
– New Improved User Interface.
– Better app performance.
– Solved crashes and errors.
Overall, the Video Popup Player application is a fairly useful tool. It allows users to quickly and easily watch videos from a variety of sources, without having to navigate away from the page they are currently viewing. While the application does have some downsides (such as the lack of a search function), it is overall a handy tool to have.