I am Vita, a video editor and maker. I have been working in the video industry for more than 10 years. I have a lot of experience in video editing, motion graphics, and animation. I am also a skilled photographer.
VITA – Video Editor & Maker Andorid App Summary
SNOW, Inc. is the developer of this VITA – Video Editor & Maker application. The size of VITA – Video Editor & Maker is 207M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 80905005+ users of this app. The VITA – Video Editor & Maker app rating is currently 1.29.1. It was last updated on Mar 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of VITA – Video Editor & Maker for PC
– Export videos in full HD quality.
– Speed up & add slow motion with the video speed option.
– Add video transitions to make your videos look more cinematic.
– Make aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
– Apply filters to your videos for color grading.
– Select songs from the music library to enrich your videos.
– Create your own vlogs with quick and easy video templates.
– Use pre-made fonts and animated texts & customize with strokes, shadows, and colors.
– Collage and overlay videos with PIP to make clone videos.
|VITA – Video Editor & Maker
|6.0 and up
|Video Players & Editors
|Mar 15, 2022
|Get it On
How To Install VITA – Video Editor & Maker For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download VITA – Video Editor & Maker on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type VITA – Video Editor & Maker and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the VITA – Video Editor & Maker andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
VITA – Video Editor & Maker App Overview and Details
Hello, my name is Vita and I am a video editor and maker. I have experience with a variety of video editing software, including Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects. I am also knowledgeable in motion graphics and animation. I am skilled in creating videos for social media, advertisements, and website content. I am a creative and professional individual who takes pride in my work and is always looking to produce the best possible outcome for my clients.
Whats New In this VITA – Video Editor & Maker?
1. Text to Speech
– You can convert your text into a voice!
Add a voiceover on your video using the Text to Speech feature.
2. Cover feature added
– Now you can easily make a cover image for your video on VITA.
Try out the Cover feature in Project to make a trendy video cover.
3. Store Items updated every week!
– Check out new items updated every week on the store.
Quick App Summary:
- VITA – Video Editor & Maker are Total Install on Mobile 80905005+
- VITA – Video Editor & Maker are Devolop By SNOW, Inc.
- Install VITA – Video Editor & Maker Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- VITA – Video Editor & Maker Is Size: 207M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 15, 2022
Overall, I found the VITA application to be user-friendly and efficient. It has a wide range of features that allow users to create high-quality videos with ease. The application is available for free download on the App Store and Google Play.