WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that turns a WordPress website into a complete eCommerce store. With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital products, manage inventory, track orders, accept payments, and more. WooCommerce is free and open source, and it’s available for download on WordPress.org.
- WooCommerce are Total Install on Mobile 561365+
- WooCommerce are Devolop By Automattic, Inc
- Install WooCommerce Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- WooCommerce Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 16, 2022
WooCommerce Andorid App Summary
Automattic, Inc is the developer of this WooCommerce application. The size of WooCommerce is undefined. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 561365+ users of this app. The WooCommerce app rating is currently 9.3.1. It was last updated on Jun 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WooCommerce for PC
1. Manage your business on the go with the WooCommerce Mobile App.
2. Create products, process orders, and keep an eye on key stats in real-time.
3. Never miss an order or a review.
4. Keep tabs on overall revenue, order count, and visitor data by week, month, and year.
5. Toggle seamlessly between your businesses in seconds.
6. Capture your creativity in the moment – turn your ideas into products in seconds, or save them as drafts for later.
7. Enable real-time alerts and listen out for that addictive “cha-ching” sound that comes with every new sale!
8. Scroll the summaries, or search by customer or order specifics.
9. Add notes to the order or email customers directly to follow up.
10. View the Privacy Notice for California users at https://automattic.com/privacy/#california-consumer-privacy-act-ccpa.
How To Install WooCommerce For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WooCommerce on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WooCommerce and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WooCommerce andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Jun 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.woocommerce.android|
WooCommerce App Overview and Details
WooCommerce is a plugin that turns a WordPress site into a store. It is free and open source. WooCommerce lets you sell anything, anywhere. It powers over 30% of all online stores, making it the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, making it a natural choice for WordPress users looking to open an online store. With WooCommerce, you can sell both digital and physical products. You can also sell services, tickets, and memberships. WooCommerce comes with built-in support for PayPal (including PayPal Credit) and Stripe. You can also use WooCommerce to accept credit cards, Bitcoin, and other forms of payment. WooCommerce lets you manage your store from anywhere. You can create orders, manage inventory, and view sales reports from your phone or tablet. WooCommerce also integrates with a wide range of third-party apps and services, making it easy to add features like shipping, tax, and accounting to your store.
Whats New In this WooCommerce?
Canada, say hello to in-person payments! We are thrilled to announce that in-person payments are now available to Canadian merchants currently using WooCommerce Payments.
This release also contains a few minor improvements. Thank you all again for your amazing feedback. Keep it coming!
WooCommerce is an open source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It allows you to sell anything, anywhere, anytime. WooCommerce is used by millions of people around the world and is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web.