WTMP is a new and innovative mobile app that is designed to help protect your phone from unauthorized access. With WTMP, you can easily track who is accessing your phone and when. This app is perfect for busy individuals who want to keep their phone secure and for parents who want to keep track of their children’s phone activities. WTMP is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
WTMP — Who touched my phone? Andorid App Summary
MidnightDev is the developer of this WTMP — Who touched my phone? application. The size of WTMP — Who touched my phone? is 4.3M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15974547+ users of this app. The WTMP — Who touched my phone? app rating is currently 6.2.3. It was last updated on Apr 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of WTMP — Who touched my phone? for PC
1. WTMP records who uses your phone and what they do, in the background mode, invisibly to the user.
2. The app starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps) when the device is unlocked or when someone tries to unlock it unsuccessfully multiple times.
3. The app saves reports and photos even if the device screen goes out.
4. The app sends you reports of who used your device and what they did, when you set up sync with the cloud.
5. The Device Administrator permission is needed for the app to look out for incorrect unlock attempts.
6. The app needs to be deactivated before uninstall if you want to delete it.
7. For any questions, you can contact the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|App Name||WTMP — Who touched my phone?|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wtmp.svdsoftware|
How To Install WTMP — Who touched my phone? For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WTMP — Who touched my phone? on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type WTMP — Who touched my phone? and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the WTMP — Who touched my phone? andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
WTMP — Who touched my phone? App Overview and Details
It was just another day at the office. I was working on my computer when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see my boss standing there. He said he needed to talk to me in his office. I got up from my chair and followed him. As soon as we got to his office, he closed the door and asked me if I had been using my phone. I told him I hadn’t and he said he had been getting calls from my phone all day. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. He said he had been getting calls from my phone all day and he wanted to know who had been using it. I told him I had no idea and he said he was going to have to call the police. I begged him not to and told him I would do anything he wanted. He said he wanted me to tell him who had been using my phone. I told him I had no idea. He said he was going to have to call the police and he was going to fire me. I pleaded with him not to do either of those things, but he didn’t listen. He called the police and they came to the office and arrested me. I was so embarrassed. I had no idea who had been using my phone.
Whats New In this WTMP — Who touched my phone??
1. New monitoring options. You can separately select the types of reports that you want to save.
2. Help (Problem solving) on the settings screen.
3. Advanced settings changes.
4. List filtering.
Quick App Summary:
- WTMP — Who touched my phone? are Total Install on Mobile 15974547+
- WTMP — Who touched my phone? are Devolop By MidnightDev
- Install WTMP — Who touched my phone? Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- WTMP — Who touched my phone? Is Size: 4.3M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 16, 2022
The WTMP — Who touched my phone? application is a great way to keep track of who has been touching your phone. It is a very simple application that is easy to use and is a great way to keep your phone safe from unauthorized users.