Xeoma is a video surveillance software that is easy to use and has a wide range of features. It can be used for home security, business security, and other purposes. Xeoma is a reliable and affordable video surveillance solution.
Xeoma Video Surveillance Andorid App Summary
Felenasoft Ltd. is the developer of this Xeoma Video Surveillance application. The size of Xeoma Video Surveillance is 60M. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 39484+ users of this app. The Xeoma Video Surveillance app rating is currently 22.3.16. It was last updated on Mar 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Xeoma Video Surveillance for PC
1. Professional mode with powerful features including Face recognition, ANPR, detection of motion, screams, object, abandoned items, loitering, visitors counter (trapwire) and many more.
2. Artificial intelligence features including emotions recognition, object type classification, face comparison with ID.
3. User-friendly interface.
4. Flexible setup thanks to construction-set idea.
5. Highest level of reliability.
6. Support for all kinds of web and IP cameras (ONVIF, JPEG, Wi Fi, USB, H.264/H264+, H.265/H265+, MJPEG, MPEG4).
7. Easy to use even for beginners.
8. Ready to work right after download with default optimized settings.
9. Easy further setup.
10. Server part can work on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Linux ARM and Android.
|Xeoma Video Surveillance
|5.0 and up
|Mar 17, 2022
|Get it On
How To Install Xeoma Video Surveillance For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Xeoma Video Surveillance on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Xeoma Video Surveillance and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Xeoma Video Surveillance andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Xeoma Video Surveillance App Overview and Details
Xeoma is a video surveillance program that is designed to be simple and easy to use. It is perfect for small businesses and home use. Xeoma offers a wide range of features, including motion detection, recording, and remote access.
Whats New In this Xeoma Video Surveillance?
The biggest innovation of the new official Xeoma 22.3.16 version is the option to save two types of archives (of high and low quality) at the same time. Plus improvements of “Object Recognizer”, “ANPR”, webAPI, PTZ control, camera search, and some more.
Quick App Summary:
- Xeoma Video Surveillance are Total Install on Mobile 39484+
- Xeoma Video Surveillance are Devolop By Felenasoft Ltd.
- Install Xeoma Video Surveillance Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Xeoma Video Surveillance Is Size: 60M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 17, 2022
Overall, Xeoma is an excellent video surveillance application that is easy to use and provides a wealth of features. It is perfect for businesses of all sizes and is sure to meet your surveillance needs.