System Tools Android is an essential app for any Android device. It provides a variety of tools to help manage and optimize your device. With System Tools Android, you can uninstall unwanted apps, free up storage space, speed up your device, and more. System Tools Android is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to get the most out of their Android device.
- System Tools Android are Total Install on Mobile 655705+
- System Tools Android are Devolop By Nevidimka655
- Install System Tools Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- System Tools Android Is Size: 6.8M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 7, 2022
System Tools Android Andorid App Summary
Nevidimka655 is the developer of this System Tools Android application. The size of System Tools Android is 6.8M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 655705+ users of this app. The System Tools Android app rating is currently 2.0.0. It was last updated on Mar 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of System Tools Android for PC
– Password generator
– File manager (with root support, secure deletion of files and folders)
– Device info
– Check for AppOps/Busybox/Root
– Battery calibration
– Power manager
– A tool to fix the rights to write to external memory
– Partition manager (+ advanced mode)
– Script manager
– Animation download manager
– Font manager
– Android ID Editor
– Custom binary download animation file (custom binary file to demonstrate zip animation when the device starts)
– Run FSTRIM
– DPI editor
– Brightness controller (screen, flashlight, rgb, KCAL, saturation)
– Apps manager
– Flexible settings
How To Install System Tools Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download System Tools Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type System Tools Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the System Tools Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||System Tools Android|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redhome.sta|
System Tools Android App Overview and Details
System Tools Android is an all-in-one toolbox for your Android device. It includes a variety of features to help you manage and optimize your Android device. The app includes a task killer, cache cleaner, app manager, and more. System Tools Android also includes a built-in file explorer and root explorer. With the file explorer, you can browse and manage your files on your Android device. The root explorer allows you to access the root of your device for advanced file management. System Tools Android is a must-have tool for any Android device owner.
Whats New In this System Tools Android?
We are always making changes and improvements to System Tools Android. To make sure you haven’t missed anything, just turn on updates.
System Tools Android application is a powerful tool that helps you manage your Android device. It includes a variety of tools to help you optimize your device’s performance, improve its security, and optimize its battery life.