Dual Video is a technology that allows two videos to be displayed on a single screen. It is commonly used in classrooms, boardrooms, and other meeting spaces to allow for more effective communication. Dual Video can be used to display two different videos side-by-side, or to mirror the same video on both screens. This technology is also known as dual-screen video or split-screen video.
- Dual Video are Total Install on Mobile 22874+
- Dual Video are Devolop By narusat
- Install Dual Video Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 11, 2022
Dual Video Andorid App Summary
narusat is the developer of this Dual Video application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22874+ users of this app. The Dual Video app rating is currently 11.3. It was last updated on Jun 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dual Video for PC
1. Dual video plays multiple videos simultaneously from website or your device.
2. Compare 2 videos stored in your device too.
3. Camera is available inside this app.
4. Scroll-to-top button: makes the web page to scroll to top.
5. Bookmark: you can add the bookmark of your favorite website or your video in your phone.
6. Camera: usable. The function is limited though.
7. Video trimming: you can trim the video, so it makes easy to compare the videos.
8. Supported Video Format: MP4.
9. For AVCHD(MTS, M2TS), please convert it to MP4 by MTS button on the menu.
10. Special Remark: Playing 2 youtube videos is not easy, we recommend to record the youtube into the video by Screen recorder.
How To Install Dual Video For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dual Video on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dual Video and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dual Video andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Dual Video|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Jun 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gr.java_conf.chronodualvideo|
Dual Video App Overview and Details
Dual video is an innovative technology that allows for two videos to be played simultaneously on one screen. This is a great feature for businesses that want to display information to their customers or for parents that want to keep an eye on their children while they are busy. Dual video can be used on monitors, TVs, and even smart phones.
Whats New In this Dual Video?
– added MTS to MP4 converter.
– add the restart both video.
Dual Video is an amazing application that I have used for a long time. It is very helpful for keeping track of two different things at the same time. I have used it to keep track of both my work and my personal life. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants an easy way to keep track of two different things.