GNSS View is a powerful, easy-to-use GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) analysis tool. It is used to compute precise position and velocity solutions for a wide range of applications. GNSS View is used by surveyors, engineers, and scientists to perform advanced analysis and modeling of GNSS data. It can also be used to create custom scripts to automate complex tasks.
- GNSS View are Total Install on Mobile 147963+
- GNSS View are Devolop By NEC Corporation
- Install GNSS View Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- GNSS View Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 1, 2022
GNSS View Andorid App Summary
NEC Corporation is the developer of this GNSS View application. The size of GNSS View is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 147963+ users of this app. The GNSS View app rating is currently 5.0.0. It was last updated on Apr 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GNSS View for PC
-Ability to view QZSS and GPS satellites in the sky
-Provides radar view of positioning satellites
-Can select which satellites to see on the radar
-Can see selected satellites by setting elevation mask angle
-Displays HDOP, VDOP, the total number of satellites and the number of each positioning satellites in the satellite arrangement displayed on the radar
-Can see positioning satellites on the sky through your android camera
How To Install GNSS View For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GNSS View on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GNSS View and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GNSS View andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||GNSS View|
|Updated on||Apr 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nec.android.qzss.gnssview|
GNSS View App Overview and Details
GNSS view is a Mac app that provides a real-time view of all available GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou satellites. It also includes a detailed list of the satellites’ current orbits. With this app, you can see where the satellites are and plan your outdoor activities accordingly.
Whats New In this GNSS View?
– Update visible satellites including QZS-1R of QZSS.
– Now support Android 11.
GNSS View has been an extremely useful tool in my field work. It has allowed me to map my data points with great accuracy and has given me the ability to see how my data changes over time. I would highly recommend this application to anyone working with spatial data.