SD Maid is a powerful system cleaning tool that helps you keep your device clean and tidy. It can delete large files that are no longer needed, uninstall unwanted apps, and clean up your cache and browsing history. SD Maid is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. It is the perfect tool for keeping your device running smoothly.
- SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool are Total Install on Mobile 22496519+
- SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool are Devolop By darken
- Install SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 9, 2022
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool Andorid App Summary
darken is the developer of this SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool application. The size of SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool is null. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22496519+ users of this app. The SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool for PC
1. SD Maid allows you to browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
2. Remove superfluous files from your system.
3. Manage installed user and system apps.
4. Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
5. Search for files by name, content or date.
6. Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
7. Optimize databases.
8. Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
9. Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
10. Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
How To Install SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool|
|Updated on||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.thedarken.sdm|
SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool App Overview and Details
SD Maid is an app that helps you keep your Android device clean and tidy! It offers a collection of tools to manage your files and folders and remove unnecessary data. SD Maid can help you free up storage space, uninstall apps, clean the cache, and more!
Whats New In this SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool?
• Improved clutter database
• Improved AppCleaner ( hidden caches, bug reporting filter & compatibility)
• Fixed small UI issues
I’m aware of the accessibility service issue on Pixel devices. The March security update introduced an Android bug. I’ve reported it, and I’m trying workarounds but so far no luck:
Full changelogs 👇
SD Maid is a powerful system cleaning tool that can help users clean up their Android device, freeing up valuable storage space in the process. The app features a variety of tools for cleaning up various aspects of the device, including the cache, app data, and more. SD Maid is an excellent choice for users who want to keep their device clean and tidy.