A video player is a software program or hardware device that allows users to view video content on a computer or mobile device. There are many different types of video players available, ranging from basic software programs that allow users to watch videos that are stored on their computer, to more advanced players that allow users to access streaming content from the internet.
- Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 2478+
- Video Player are Devolop By Video & Photo Gallery
- Install Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Video Player Is Size: 6.1M
- This Apps Last Update On May 9, 2021
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Video & Photo Gallery is the developer of this Video Player application. The size of Video Player is 6.1M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2478+ users of this app. The Video Player app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on May 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Video Player for PC
– Video Player is a totally FREE HD video player for android and HD Video Player All Format that Play video, in all formats as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols!
– HD Video Player is a full port of VLC media player to the Android platform. HD Player can play any video/media and audio files, network streams and DVD ISOs, like the classic version of VLC.
– Vmate features a full music player, equalizer and filters, and numerous other features: Player video player all format.
– Audio and video media library, with full search and history
– Support for network streams, including HLS and Dash
– Subtitles support, embedded and external, including ASS and DVD subtitles.
– Multi audio or subtitles tracks selection
– Multi-core and full hardware decoding
– Ultra HD video player, support 4K
– Gestures, headphones control
– Night Mode,
How To Install Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Video Player|
|Developer||Video & Photo Gallery|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||May 9, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video.videoplayer.popup.player|
Video Player App Overview and Details
Looking for a video player that is both powerful and easy to use? Look no further than Video Player! This powerful video player supports all popular video formats and allows you to easily customize your viewing experience. You can even choose to add subtitles and create custom playlists. Plus, with its simple and intuitive interface, Video Player is perfect for both beginners and experienced users.
Whats New In this Video Player?
Video Player 2021
– Floating Video player
– All format supported
The video player is a very useful application that allows users to watch videos on their devices. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for users.