VXG RTSP Server is a powerful video streaming server software which enables you to build your own streaming service. It supports RTSP/RTP streaming protocol and provides a wide range of features, such as user authentication, stream encryption, and bandwidth management. With VXG RTSP Server, you can easily deliver high-quality live video streaming to your audience.
VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) Andorid App Summary
VXG Demo Apps is the developer of this VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) application. The size of VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) is 33M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13398+ users of this app. The VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) app rating is currently 1.8.2. It was last updated on Oct 25, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) for PC
1. RTSP Server – The server can stream video and audio to RTSP clients.
2. Video and Audio Capture – The app can capture video and audio from mobile camera and microphone.
3. Based on VXG Capture SDK – The app is based on the VXG Capture SDK, which can be found on GitHub.
4. Multi-channel Support – The app can stream video and audio to multiple RTSP clients simultaneously.
5. Hardware Acceleration – The app uses a new hardware accelerated encoder that can encode video up to UHD resolution.
6. Low Latency for Network Streams – The app has a special API that allows you to control the encoder latency.
7. AAC and G.711 Audio Codecs – The app supports AAC and G.711 audio codecs.
8. H.264 Video Codecs – The app uses H.264 video codecs.
|VXG RTSP Server (IP camera)
|VXG Demo Apps
|4.2 and up
|Oct 25, 2018
|Get it On
How To Install VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) App Overview and Details
VXG RTSP Server is a software that enables users to manage and control IP cameras from their computers or mobile devices. It also supports streaming of live video and playback of recorded video. The software is easy to use and provides a user-friendly interface.
Whats New In this VXG RTSP Server (IP camera)?
– Fixed crash on arm64-v8a
Quick App Summary:
- VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) are Total Install on Mobile 13398+
- VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) are Devolop By VXG Demo Apps
- Install VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) Is Size: 33M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 25, 2018
The VXG RTSP Server (IP camera) application is a powerful and reliable tool that enables users to stream live video content from IP cameras to remote clients. It is a user-friendly application that is easy to set up and use.