I was in the middle of a very important phone call when I felt a hand touch my phone. I turned around to see who it was and saw my little sister touching my phone. I was so angry and I yelled at her to stop. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was just looking at my phone. I told her that she couldn’t touch my phone and she needed to stay away from it.
Who Touched My Phone Andorid App Summary
Fromitt is the developer of this Who Touched My Phone application. The size of Who Touched My Phone is 5.5M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2662571+ users of this app. The Who Touched My Phone app rating is currently 2.71. It was last updated on Oct 24, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Who Touched My Phone for PC
1. The app can tell you who took your phone without your permission.
2. The app can take a photo of anyone who unlocks your phone.
3. The photos taken by the app are not displayed in the public Gallery.
4. The app has a password protection.
5. The app has a captured image gallery.
6. The app has a share function.
7. The app can be minimized.
8. The app can be activated by pressing the power button.
9. The app has a delay before it takes a photo.
10. The app can be contacted for help through email.
|App Name||Who Touched My Phone|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 24, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fromitt.securitycam|
How To Install Who Touched My Phone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Who Touched My Phone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Who Touched My Phone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Who Touched My Phone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Who Touched My Phone App Overview and Details
I was sitting in my chair, scrolling through my phone when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see my girlfriend standing there with a smile on her face. “Hey,” she said, “I saw your phone sitting here and I thought I’d give you a little surprise.” She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before walking away. I turned back to my phone and saw that she had sent me a text message. It read, “I love you.”
Whats New In this Who Touched My Phone?
Background work optimization improved.
Quick App Summary:
- Who Touched My Phone are Total Install on Mobile 2662571+
- Who Touched My Phone are Devolop By Fromitt
- Install Who Touched My Phone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Who Touched My Phone Is Size: 5.5M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 24, 2020
The app Who Touched My Phone is designed to help users find out who has been touching their phone without their permission. The app is simple to use and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.